Tuesday, October 10, 2006
I'm learning what painless is 'cause it isn't how I feel
Hola. It's been a few days.

Wow Friday and Saturday were fun! As you can tell from my last post, Nicole and Anna spent the night. It was a blast. We watched 'Into the Woods,' ate tons of junk food, and were so hyper that we laughed at everything. Finally went to sleep at around 3-3:30ish and woke up at 8:29, fell back asleep, and woke up just a little while before Anna and Nicole had to leave.

That afternoon we all went to Becca's party with our systems out of whack from lack of sleep. It was fun, we played a game which I'm sure has some sort of name, but for now I'll call it the grouping game. Then we played the centipede (sp?) game and did our best to stay awake.

Then we all piled into cars and drove to Hondo to the Corn Maize. That was super fun. Me, Anna, and Nicole all got a lemon shaker for the sugar high. I don't know about theirs', but mine lasted about 20 minutes. We built a very shaky human pyramid, consisting of Nate, PT, and Daniel on the bottom, Anna and Nicole in the middle, and myself on top. That was an adventure, to say the least:) Took the barrel train ride and the hayride. Those were both fun. I especially liked the barrel train better than I did last year *wink*.

The only problem (other than being dead tired) was my foot. I wore my converse to the maize--bad idea. So my fashitis started acting up. Alot. But it was nice that the only person who knew was Nicole, so that was only one person to hassle me about walking on it too much:) lol j/k. I love you, Nicole!!

I have quit soda. The ONLY exception is an HEB generic root beer on rare occasions. Because it's just too wonderful ;). But other than that, I don't drink any soda. And I feel alot better. Every time I would normally drink soda I have a glass of water instead. I also like the SoBe Strawberry Daiquiris. Those are really good.

Last night I drank my weight in coffee punch, then suffered for it when I remembered I hadn't taken any lactaide pills. You know how much half & half coffee punch has???

Our kitchen computer(the main computer) has a virus. It may have to die. I don't know--my dad's gonna see if a guy in our church can fix it, but he doesn't think so. That means all my pictures (all 6 hundred something), will go out the window. Wow I'm selfish. Here I am worrying if I'll get to save my computer pictures, and there kids around the world wondering if they'll get fed that day. If I do end up keeping my pictures, I'm deleting more than half. I think this virus is sending me a message: YOUR PICTURES CONTROL YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!

Okay this is a long post.

God bless all of you,

Susanna

*EDIT: I got the cast list for the spring musical revue....and I am playing Glinda in Wicked. I'm shaking I'm so excited. I looked over the castlist and I think everyone who wanted a certain thing got it. Thank you Scott for being the bearer of great news:) *

"Playground school bell rings again
Rain clouds come to play again
Has no one told you she's not breathing?
Hello, I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to
Hello."

  posted at 11:58  
  7 comments



7 Comments:
At October 10, 2006 12:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"Rainclouds come to play again"
that is my favorite line off of that CD...good choice lol
do you still want me to send you the pics from Saturday with your comp. acting up?
and if you havent yet...check your email :D heeheehee

 
At October 10, 2006 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes shelley...unfortunately its true....pictures do control your life, of course, realizing the problem is the biggest step in the path to normality, find a support group....fast.
8-b

 
At October 10, 2006 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that a good enough update, Shelly? I promise I will expand on it and write more next week! Just really busy, but next week is Fall Break and I will before I head out for all my college visits.

 
At October 10, 2006 3:33 PM, Blogger Emily said...

YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL!!! I have you hooked on that generic rootbeer. When I come home, I claim you for a date to go get rootbeer!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

so sometime in the next 4 years, I want you to come to chicago and visit me and we're gonna take some crazy-amazing pictures of the city, okay? :)

I really miss you! Thank you for updating with all the fun details of life...it makes me feel like I'm still connected to home :) Love you, chiquita!

 
At October 10, 2006 8:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

haha whatever :P sorry i didnt foward it to you sooner...
many congratulations my friend :D you're gonna rock at it...cant wait to see it

 
At October 10, 2006 11:49 PM, Blogger Emily said...

consider this your one day notice...see you tomorrow!!! :)

 
At October 11, 2006 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Sounds like life is good! I hope you don't miss me too much :) Well, as far as (almost) swearing soda, sounds like a good idea. And I love both of those songs! Look for "Hello" in the Shattered Roses soundtrack ;) Oh, and one more thing...Gig 'em!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me...

Name:
shelley

Location:
Oz

let it be

My Complete Profile


The Cast
  • Family Grandstand
  • Mom
  • Aubrey and Dirk
  • Kristen and Dave
  • Annie and Caleb
  • CJ
  • Bekah and Chris
  • Ali
  • Johanna
  • Nicole
  • Scott
  • Rachel
  • Sarah
  • Erin
  • Longenbaughs
  • Smiths
  • Fehrenbachs
  • Cottles
  • Hoffmans
  • Prathers
  • Dowlings
  • Sabos

  • Recently watched
  • The Proposal
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic
  • Angels and Demons
  • The Brothers Bloom
  • The Butterfly Effect
  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
  • Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian
  • Crash
  • Bride Wars
  • A Knight's Tale
  • Aprés Vous
  • Never Back Down

  • Currently anticipating
  • Easy Virtue
  • Sounds Like Teen Spirit
  • Paper Heart
  • The Stoning of Soraya M.
  • My Sister's Keeper
  • Cheri
  • Whatever Works
  • The Time Traveler's Wife
  • Fame
  • Is Anybody There?
  • Where the Wild Things Are
  • Public Enemies
  • Paris 36
  • Every Little Step
  • The Soloist
  • New York, I Love You
  • Sherlock Holmes

  • On my bookshelf
  • The Other Boleyn Girl - Philippa Gregory
  • This Is Your Brain On Music - Daniel Levitin
  • Musicophilia - Oliver Sacks
  • 110 People Who Are Screwing Up America - Bernard Goldberg
  • Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
  • Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking - Malcolm Gladwell
  • The Grimmerie: A Behind-the-Scenes look at the musical "Wicked" - Gregory Maguire, Winnie Holzman, Marc Platt

  • Under my fingertips
  • Rhapsody on the Theme of Paganini - Sergei Rachmaninoff
  • Moonlight Sonata - Ludwig van Beethoven
  • Arabesque - Claude Debussy
  • Pardita 3 - Johann S. Bach
  • Sonata Pathetique - Ludwig van Beethoven
  • The Church's One Foundation - arranged by Mark Hayes
  • Ballade in G Minor - Frederick Chopin
  • The Great Gate of Kiev - Modest Mussorgsky

  • In my ears
  • The Beatles
  • Andy Davis
  • Rich Mullins
  • Ben Folds
  • Greg Laswell
  • Ingrid Michaelson
  • Regina Spektor
  • Derek Webb
  • Michael Card
  • Jason Mraz

  • If we shadows have offended, Think but this, and all is mended, That you have but slumber’d here While these visions did appear. And this weak and idle theme, No more yielding but a dream, Gentles, do not reprehend: if you pardon, we will mend: And, as I am an honest Puck, If we have unearned luck Now to ’scape the serpent’s tongue, We will make amends ere long; Else the Puck a liar call; So, good night unto you all. Give me your hands, if we be friends, And Robin shall restore amends.

  • Say what you mean, mean what you say
    It's 2:44 am!!!!
    And I couldn't love you anymore than I do right no...
    cause if you gots the poison then i've gots the re...
    What if I stumble, what if I fall....
    God is God
    If you're going through hell, keep on going, don't...
    She slammed the door and said 'I'm sorry...'
    Without the mask, where will you hide...
    50 thousand tears I've cried...
    Did I show you this picture of my nephew...

    What's past is past
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    July 2009
    October 2009

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Meter: